ChelCSS will at all times comply with the Privacy Act.
- ChelCSS does not request personal information of those accessing our website.
- Personal information will only be collected with the knowledge and consent of the individual.
- Personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected and any other authorised use.
- No personal information will be disclosed to a third party without consent of the individual.
- Information used for research purposes will not involve unauthorised disclosure of personal information.
- Individuals are entitled to request access to their personal information and to request correction.
- All reasonable steps will be made to ensure that personal information will be complete and accurate.
- Personal information will be secured and protected from unauthorised access, improper use and alteration at all times